What information does Whizz.ae collect?
We may collect personally identifiable information from you when you use our website by accessing our website, logging into our site, making a purchase or enter information via our online forms. You may be requested to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
How do we use this information?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide a more personalized experience when you use our website, products or services - information that you provide helps us to respond more effectively and efficiently to your individual requirements.
- To enhance our website, support levels and customer services - we continually strive to improve our website and customer service based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To provide customer support - your information helps us to provide support for any products that you have purchased from us.
- To send periodic emails - the email address you provide may be used as part of our mailing list to send you automated, trigger-based email campaigns containing information, marketing material, ideas, offers, promotions, suggestions and/or other requests.
- To send your product information - if you have purchased one of our products sold on our website then we would send details such as product information, login details or set-up instructions by email where relevant.
- To contact you for any reason - if you request that we contact you.
How does Whizz.ae protect my information?
We use commercially reasonable security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your information will be stored in a password protected database that can only be accessed by authorized personnel within our company.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. We do reserve the right to access and/or disclose personally identifiable information and non-personal information as required by courts or administrative agencies.
This policy applies for Online Privacy only
Any changes to this policy will be updated to this page.
Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about this privacy