Motivx Tools Oil Filter Wrench for Toyota Camry, Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runner, RAV4 and More - 64mm 14 Flute Precision CNC Machined Aluminum Oil Filter Removal Tool
Product ID: 1118714
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TOYOTA CARTRIDGE STYLE OIL FILTERS - The Motivx Tools 64.3mm 14 flute oil filter wrench is compatible with all Toyota and Lexus cartridge style oil filter caps from 1.8L - 5.7L engines. This includes popular models like Camry, Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runner, RAV4, Corolla, Highlander, Prius and more that use a cartridge style filter where you remove a plastic cap to expose the paper filter element inside.
- WILL NOT BREAK TABS ON FILTER - This patent pending second generation filter removal tool features a “notch-less” design which securely grips the fluted plastic portion of the oil filter cap without engaging the tabs like older wrench designs. This prevents the tabs from cracking or breaking off which can lead to serious oil leaks.
- FITS A WIDE RANGE OF FILTERS - Outdated filter wrenches have limited fitment and only work with filters for either 1.8L or 2.5-5.7L engines. The Motivx Tools MX2320-US wrench works with all Toyota cartridge style filters and is compatible with Toyota spin-on style oil filters 90915-YZZF1, 90915-YZZN1, 90915-10009, and 90118-WBA40. Also works with select 14 flute spin-on filters from Honda, Bosch, Mobil 1, Purolator and Hiflofiltero.
- MADE IN USA - This oil filter wrench is proudly made in the USA. It is precision CNC machined from solid aluminum for a perfect fit and includes a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. The main body of the wrench is made from 6061-T6 aluminum and anodized grey while the drive hub is made from 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum for ultimate strength and anodized red for better visibility.
- DUAL DRIVE - This wrench can be operated with a 3/8” drive ratchet or extension, or a 24mm socket.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
The Best Oil Filter Wrench for Your Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Vehicle.This oil filter wrench offers the best fit, the best finish, and the best overall quality and will last the life of your vehicle. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, get your professional quality Motivx Tools oil filter wrench today. Why the Motivx Tools Oil Filter Wrench is Better -We only use high quality 6061 T5 aluminum to construct our wrenches as opposed to lower cost, lower quality materials. -Our wrenches are forged into shape under extreme pressure resulting in a very durable tool that will last the life of your vehicle. Most Toyota oil filter wrenches, while similar in appearance, are made of cast aluminum. Casting aluminum is much less expensive than forging but the result is a significantly weaker tool more prone to cracking and failure. -Our wrenches are designed not only to engage the 64mm ring on the top of the oil filter housing, but the tabs below as well. This increases the contact area of the wrench on the housing decreasing the chances of stripping the plastic cap. -Our Toyota oil filter wrenches are finished with a beautiful black anodized finish which isn't just for looks. It helps protect the aluminum from corrosion, makes clean-up after your oil change a breeze, and will never chip or peel like paint or other coatings.Application InformationThis oil filter wrench is a perfect fit on all 2.0L to 5.7L in Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles that use Toyota oil filter 04152-YZZA1, 04152-YZZA4, and 04152-YZZA5 including the new 2GRFKS 3.5L Tacoma and 8AR-FTS 2.0L in the NX200t and RC200t. It does not fit the 1.8L engine or vehicles that use disposable spin-on style oil filters.
Have a look at the full range of genuine products and brands in our Tools & Equipment and Oil Filter Wrenches categories that you can safely buy online in United Arab Emirates (UAE) at discounted prices.
Spend 250.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.ae are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?