Gaiam Classic Balance Ball Chair – Exercise Stability Yoga Ball Premium Ergonomic Chair for Home and Office Desk with Air Pump, Exercise Guide and Satisfaction Guarantee, Green
Product ID: 1206871
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, it may be difficult to deliver within these estimated dates, especially for expedited orders. However we will try our best to deliver in a timely manner
Added to cart
- ALTERNATIVE DESK CHAIR: Created by health and fitness experts to improve overall well-being and provide an active flexible seating outlet that promotes proper alignment and relives back pain and soreness associated with sitting for long periods of time
- BOOST ENERGY & FOCUS: Micro-movements from sitting on a balance ball chair work to engage the body and mind, leading to higher energy levels and increased productivity and focus at home, in the classroom at school or at your desk in the office
- RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT: Designed for users 5 feet to 5 feet 11 inches tall and fits most standard height desks. For a taller chair, add 2 inches with the Gaiam Leg Extenders (Sold Separately) Weight Capacity = 300lbs
- BALL CHAIR INCLUDES: Removable 52cm Exercise Ball, Chair Base, Support Bar, Metal Ball Holder, 4 Easy-Glide Caster Wheels (2 lockable), Air Pump, Desktop Exercise Guide (Minor Assembly/Setup Required – see packaging for details) Weight = 13lbs.
- INFLATION NOTICE: It may be necessary to re inflate the ball after initial inflation to allow the ball’s material to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50%, then fill again to 52cm height
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
This revolutionary desk chair will change the way you sit. Designed with a work-life balance in mind, the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair, created with the help of chiropractic pioneer Dr. Randy Weinzoft, provides the all-day ergonomic support needed while sitting for long duration. Feel better at your workplace by utilizing this alternative chair solution that encourages wellness and helps to soothe the aches and pains that come from sitting at a desk for extended periods of time. By promoting micro movements and constant stimulation of the body, the mind will experience a heightened sense of focus and concentration. This unique office desk chair is designed for users between 5' - 5'11" and fits most standard size desks. For users that may require a little extra boost, the Gaiam Leg Extenders add 2 inches of height to your chair. Please note that for the ball to fit perfectly in the base, it may be necessary to re-inflate the ball once or twice after initial inflation. Includes: - 1 Classic yoga ball (52cm) that can be taken out of the chair base and used separately for exercises. - 4 Easy-glide caster wheels (2 lockable) - 1 Adjustable metal support bar - 1 Air pump - 1 Desk chair exercise guide for activating your sit in the home or office Gaiam is a leading lifestyle brand with a mission to make yoga, fitness, and well-being accessible to all. Gaiam was created as a lifestyle company with the vision that, given a choice, people would choose a lifestyle that is healthy and life enhancing, for themselves, their families and the Earth. The Gaiam wellness, yoga, meditation, and recovery lifestyle is a vote for individual health as well as the future sustainability of the Earth's resources. Gaiam strives to provide customers with alternatives to traditional products by offering natural or healthy versions that compare with the style, quality and price of conventional products.
Have a look at the full range of genuine products and brands in our Occupational & Physical Therapy Aids and Exercise Ball Chairs categories that you can safely buy online in United Arab Emirates (UAE) at discounted prices.
Spend AED 250.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.ae are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?