MX1102A HOBO Indoor Air Quality Logger. Monitor, Alarm, and Graph Carbon Dioxide/Temp/Humidity in home, office, museum, school, hospital, lab. Download data wirelessly within 100 ft.
Product ID: 12791412
- RECORD CO2, TEMP & HUMIDITY: Record indoor carbon dioxide, air temperature, and relative humidity readings with time and date at a sampling interval you choose.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH COMMUNICATION: Wireless communication via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology. No Internet service or cables required. Download data wirelessly from up to 100 ft away to your hand-held SMART device for viewing by graph or table.
- EASY TO USE: Easy to deploy and offload using FREE HOBOmobile App; Download Onset’s free HOBOmobile app at AppleStore or Google Play. Patented connectivity technology.
- PROGRAMMABLE ALARMS: Visual and audible high & low alarm thresholds; Find me/pager feature; Stores 84,000 Temp/RH/CO2 measurements; Accurate to: ± 0.2C, ± 2%RH, ±50 ppm CO2.
- IN THE BOX: MX1102 Onset HOBO Indoor Air Quality Data Logger, four AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries, Mounting kit with mounting brackets, screws, tie wraps, and Command strip.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
Onset’s HOBO MX1102 CO2 logger makes it more convenient than ever to measure and record CO2 in buildings and other indoor, non-condensing environments. It measures CO2 from 0 – 5,000 parts per million (ppm) – and the free HOBOmobile app* enables you to access data right from your mobile phone or tablet within a 100-foot range. The MX1102 also features a USB port so data can be downloaded to a computer running HOBOware graphing and analysis software. The HOBO MX CO2 data logger uses non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) self-calibrating CO2 sensor technology and integrated temperature and RH sensors. This Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled logger is designed for wireless communication with a mobile device. Using the HOBOmobile app on your phone or tablet or HOBOware software on your computer, you can easily configure the logger, read it out, and view plotted data. The logger can calculate minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation statistics and can be configured to trip audible or visual alarms at thresholds you specify. In addition, it supports burst logging in which data is logged at a different interval when sensor readings are above or below certain limits. This logger also has a built-in LCD screen to display the current CO2 level, temperature, RH, logging status, battery use, memory consumption, and more. IN THE BOX: MX1102 Onset HOBO Indoor Air Quality Data Logger, four AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries, Mounting kit with mounting brackets, screws, tie wraps, and Command strip. REQUIRED ITEMS: HOBOmobile app (free download) and a device with iOS or Android and Bluetooth OR HOBOware 3.7.3 or later and USB cable.
Spend 250.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.ae are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?