100% Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey, Certified UMF 25+ (MGO 1200+) Raw Manuka Honey, 8.8 Oz (250g)
Product ID: 14278433
- AWARD WINNING: 100% Pure New Zealand Honey won the 2021 Supreme Honey Award at the national honey competition. Our natural raw honey is creamed by hand, and our artisan Pure Flow method protects the nutrients to give it the velvety texture and rich taste that sets it apart.
- UMF 25+ CERTIFIED MANUKA HONEY: A very rare form of genuine manuka honey, UMF 25+ is very high in MGO (minimum 1200mg/kg) and other unique chemical markers. This pure manuka honey is very dark in color, with a stronger taste and thicker texture. UMF 25+ is the gold standard for those that seek the best.
- NATURAL & PURE: Our entire range of pure, raw manuka honey products is completely non-GMO and unpasteurized. We avoid excess heat-treating which can damage the UMF levels and the quality of our honey. We use no additives or preservatives. Everything is kept as nature intended.
- AUTHENTIC & TRACEABLE: With our HoneyID tool, you can trace each batch of honey and verify its authenticity. By using the HoneyID batch code on every jar, you can also find out more about your honey's nutritional potency.
- OUR MISSION: At 100% Pure New Zealand Honey, we source the country’s best raw honey from independent beekeepers for our range of manuka and floral honeys. Every day, every drop is treated with care to ensure superior quality and taste.
Original Product Guaranteed - Imported from USA
At 100% Pure New Zealand Honey, we think raw honey is already pretty amazing. We’re also big believers in more—more flavor, more smoothness, and more goodness. But to get more, we actually do less! No pasteurization or excess heat treatment, and no preservatives or additives. Our honey is crafted according to our stringent quality guidelines to ensure consistency and purity while also preserving all of the health benefits and enhancing the taste and texture. Every single day, each drop is treated with the utmost respect to ensure all of the goodness that nature gifted it is kept intact.What makes manuka honey so special? For one thing, manuka honey is rarer because collecting it is not as simple as collecting other types of honey. It’s impossible to make bees go to only a specific plant, but they will take what is closest. Hives have to be located in areas densely populated by manuka trees to ensure that’s the nectar they’re collecting. On top of that, manuka trees only flower for a few weeks every year. That means a limited time for the honey to be made, and the amount of honey made each year can be influenced by weather conditions and how much nectar the flowers produce.100% Pure New Zealand Honey's UMF 20+ is one of the rarest forms of genuine manuka honey. UMF 20+ is very high in MGO (minimum 829 mg/kg) and other unique chemical markers. This honey is sourced from a small selection of premium locations that deliver the purest manuka honey. It is very dark in color, with a stronger taste and thicker texture. UMF 20+ is preferred by those who want the very best. New Zealand UMF 20+ grade manuka honey is a pure, high-quality honey and its reputation continues to grow. This special honey has become one of the most researched honeys in the world.
Free shipping for orders over 250.00
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.ae are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?