Pyrrha "talisman" Sterling Silver While I Breathe I Hope Necklace, 18"
Product ID: 1628999
- Eagles were messengers of the highest gods and symbols of mental strength and courage. This Latin talisman reads 'Dum Spiro Spero' meaning 'While I Breathe I Hope'.
- Pieces in the Pyrrha collection are cast in reclaimed sterling silver, bronze and 14k yellow gold using authentic 18th and 19th century wax impressions and imagery. Every design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry
- This talisman is affixed to an 18 inch oxidized sterling silver Pyrrha branded cable chain
- Designed and handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
The eagles are a symbol of sovereignty; the crown represents righteousness. The seal reads "Dum Spiro Spero" or "While I breathe, I hope". From the Wax Seals line, the Pyrrha Two Eagles Crest Necklace is cast in reclaimed silver and hand made in Canada. Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from family heraldry.
Spend 250.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.ae are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?