- Full-size food pan with 4-qt capacity for keeping food temperatures at or below 40 degrees F for up to eight hours
- ABS plastic for impact and abrasion resistance
- Refrigerant gel eliminates need for ice
- Pan is dishwasher safe and FDA approved, and meets NSF standards
- Changes color from blue to white to indicate unsafe food temperature
Keep food safely at or below FOODSAFE guidelines of 40 degrees F for up to 8 hours without the use of unsanitary ice baths or electricity with the CM1100C1402 Cold master CoolCheck full-size insulated food pan from Carlisle. Cold master CoolCheck food pans are insulated with a non-toxic refrigerant gel that can be recharged by freezing overnight. Once frozen, the patent-pending color-changing technology allows workers to see when food temperatures are safe eliminating waste and uncertainty when it comes to food safety.
Cold master CoolCheck food pans fit into standard size food pan templates. The CM1100C1402 is a full-size for maximum capacity. The 15 quart pan measures 20.68 x 12.72 x 6.40 inches (L x W x H).
Cold master CoolChecks are ideal for use in front-of-house operations for buffet service areas, food bars, coffee stations or condiment bars and back-of-house food preparation and storage areas. The Cold master CoolCheck is blue / white in color.
Cold master CoolCheck insulated food pans are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They are approved by the National Sanitation Foundation and the FDA.
Carlisle CM1100C1402 Coldmaster CoolCheck 6" Deep Full-Size Insulated Cold Food Pan, 15 Quart, Color Changing, White/Blue
- Brand: Carlisle
- Manufacturer : Carlisle
- Model : CM1100C1402