GODESON 88702 Smart Color Coded Tire Tread Depth Gauge Pack of 2
Product ID: 2080096
- 1. Accurately measures tire tread depth gauge tool, Calibrated from 0 to 1 inch in 1/32 inch
- 2. Color coded tire tread depth gauge tool clearly indicates the tire different phase by colors
- 3. Tire tread depth gauge of Red range on bar: 0-3/32; Yellow Range on bar: 3/32 - 6/32; 5. Green Range on bar: 6/32-32/32
- 4. Comes with a pocket clip, easy to carry a tire tread depth gauge tool
- 5. Tire tread depth gauge tool reads in 32nds Suitable for trucks, motorcycles, automobiles and any passenger vehicle
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
Why Choose Godeson Tire Thread Gauge?A professional tool worth having, UNIVERSAL FIT CARS AND TRUCKS
Protect your vehicle
Save your FUEL cost
Enhance your driving ability
The key reason should be repeated three times
Keep you and your family safer,Keep you and your family safer,Keep you and your family safer
Measure Tire Tread Depth1. Push the measuring scale into the gauge as far as it will go.
2. Place the probe into the center of a circumferential tire groove and push down on the gauge's base.
3. Carefully remove gauge by holding its barrel (without touching the probe) and confirm the tread depth reading.
4. Place the probe into additional locations around the central circumferential tire groove at least 15 inches apart and repeat.
5. Place the probe into the inner and outer circumferential grooves and repeat.
6. Average all readings.
7. Identify the percentage of tire wear by confirming the tire's original/new tread depth in its specs compared to the remaining tread depth just measured.
8. If uneven tire wear is identified, have vehicle checked by a reputable tire specialist.
Spend 250.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.ae are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?