- 28" inch round clear glass table top, high quality glass table top
- Recommended for: Office tables, Lobby tables, desk or a coffee table
- Available Sizes: 12", 14", 18", 20", 22", 23",24",25", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 40", 42", 48", 60"
- Clear glass processed to be as close to perfect as possible through a curing process yields no air bubbles
- Tempered Glass, Pencil Polished Edge
Tempered/Annealed Tempered (toughened through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling during manufacturing process) glass is two or more times stronger than annealed glass. When broken, it shatters into many small fragments which prevent major injuries. This type of glass is intended for uses requiring superior strength and safety properties while standard glass could pose potential risk of injuries. Annealing is a process of slowly cooling glass to relieve internal stresses after it was formed. The process may be carried out in a temperature-controlled kiln. Glass which has not been annealed could be exposed to crack or shatter when subjected to a temperature change or mechanical shock. Annealing glass is important in order to make it more durable. If glass is not annealed that will significantly decrease the overall strength of the glass. Pencil Polished Edge: Also known as rounded edge, Pencil polished edge is a more durable edge, much more resistant to chipping than most other styles of edges.
28" Inch Round Glass Table Top 3/8" Thick Pencil Polish Edge Tempered by Fab Glass and Mirror|-|B00MK3CQJS
Condition : New
- Brand: Fab Glass and Mirror
- Manufacturer : Fab Glass and Mirror
- Model : 28RT10THPETE