Aleco 477424 Nylon Standard One-Zip Pan Rack Cover, 64" Length x 23" Width x 28" Height, Royal Blue
- Rack cover comes with a pen to write on the clear plastic panel expiration times, destinations and more
- Durable enough for food storage and transport and helps improve the food preservation process
- A convenient pocket for pen storage is provided, wipes clean with a moist towel
- Preserve sanitary conditions during storage or transportation of food
- Measures 23" wide by 28" deep by 64" high and are designed for a baking rack or cake rack measuring 21" wide by 26" deep by 69" high
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
Aleco rack covers have one continuous heavy duty zipper that runs up the left side and across the top. Unzipped, the front panel folds right and is secured in the open position with a hook and loop fastening system. Each cover features a pen that will write on the clear panels to indicate contents, destination or expiration dates. Wipes clean with a moist towel. Help maintain freshness. Preserve sanitary conditions during storage or transportation of food . Prevents freezer burn and odor transfer. Use for proofing and retarding. Helps prevent burns from hot trays. Easy to use - opens like a door. protect against dehydration. For cooler or freezer use. 3 Ply 10 oz nylon reinforced material. Full view front panel. Lock-stitched reinforced seaming. Single heavy-duty zipper is fast and easy to use. Double stitched at stress points. Royal blue color with white trim.
Have a look at the full range of genuine products and brands in our Food Service Equipment & Supplies and Rack Accessories categories that you can safely buy online in United Arab Emirates (UAE) at discounted prices.
Spend 250.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.ae are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?