- Light-powered watch featuring blue multi-function dial with date window, perpetual calendar, and dual time
- 39 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
It has a blue dial background with three subdials for 24-hour, day, and month as well as date window at 4 o'clock. The silver stainless steel bracelet band is composed of small brushed links, and is joined by a fold-over clasp with double push button safety. Other features include water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters), an alarm, and a scratch-resistant, non-reflective mineral crystal.
Summary of Features:
- Retrograde perpetual calendar
- Dual time
- Non-reflective mineral crystal
- Month-Day-Date functions
- 12/24 hour time
- Screw-back case