- Round watch with world time bezel, perpetual calendar, and multitexture black dial
- 43 mm stainless steel case with antireflective sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Five-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with hidden double push-button closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Embrace the effortless style that comes with a Citizen Eco-Drive watch. Imaging never having to worry about winding a watch or making sure it has a functional battery. The perfect everyday timepiece that rarely requires your attention, wearing an Eco-Drive allows you to turn your attention to the more important things in life.