Introducing RANGEMAN, the latest addition to the Master of G series of tough and rugged timepieces that are designed and engineered to stand up to the most grueling conditions imaginable. RANGEMAN employs a Shock Resistant Triple Sensor, which makes it capable of keeping altitude, barometric pressure, temperature and direction readings at your fingertips.
Cylindrical buttons provide outstanding operation and improved resistance to impact. The frequently used sensor button (center right) has a metal cover that protects it against lateral impact and keeps foreign matter out. Pressing the sensor button in any mode takes you directly to a sensor screen. Each sensor mode has its own audible tone, which means you can determine which mode you are entering without even looking at the watch.
All of this plus sunrise/sunset data, one-touch time recording, one-touch elapsed time measurement, world-renowned G-Shock toughness and durability, and much more makes RANGEMAN the perfect choice for rangers, rescue crews, and anyone else whose profession or activities demand unfailing reliability. Green resin band digital watch with black face, orange accents on the dial and the side button.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)< Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day)
Manual receive function
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Triple Sensor w/Direct Access Button
- Digital Compass
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving