STA-BIL Gasoline Treatment Additive Fluid Fuel Stabilizer, 1 Gallon (2 Pack)
Product ID: 4896063
- Keeps fuel fresh for long term storage in your lawn mower, snow blower, boat, car, or motorcycle for up to 24 months
- No more need to drain fuel prior to storage
- Prevents gum and varnish build-up for quick, easy starts after storage
- Effective in all gasoline fuels, including ethanol and non-ethanol
- Compatible with all gasoline engines, including 2-cycle engines, as well as in your vehicles, motorcycles, small engines, generators, boats, and more
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
The simple fact is that gas is perishable. In fact, it can start going bad in as little as 60 days. If you're storing your vehicle long-term or putting away your lawn mower or snow blower for the season, that can mean a dead engine the next time you try to start it up. Fortunately, with STA-BIL Gasoline Additive Fuel Stabilizer, you can easily preserve your gasoline for up to 24 months. STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer keeps ethnanol and non-ethanol gasoline fresh for quick starts after periods of storage. It also removes water, prevents corrosion, and cleanses carburetors and fuel injectors. 1 ounce treats up to 2.5 gallons of fuel. Use it in all engine types you're storing for 30 days or longer. It lasts up to 24 months and works in vehicles, motorcycles, small engines, generators, boats, and more. Run your engine for 5 minutes after adding to treat the entire fuel system too. You don't need to drain fuel out of your 2- or 4-cycle engine any more. Just add stabilizer to prevent gum and varnish build-up and protect your engine for the long haul. The next time you go to start it up, you'll be glad you did.
Spend 250.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.ae are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?