ATLanyards Peacock Decorative Beaded Eyeglass Holder Clip Grips - Women’s Eyeglass Chain Around Neck - Sunglasses Lanyard
Product ID: 5731279
- Hand Beaded Eyeglass Holder- Made in USA
- Strung On Durable Multi Strand Coated Beading Wire
- Non slip glasses clips make for a secure, tight hold to your glasses and will not leave marks on your glasses. Works great with any size ear wires thin or thick!
- Beaded Strand Measures Approximately 27.5" - Total Length of Product Including Eyeglass Pieces is Approximately 29.5"
- To view additional products offered by ATLanyards please type ATLanyards into Amazon's search bar.
Original Product Guaranteed – Imported from USA
This eyeglass holder features a teal decorative bead with gunmetal beads, silver plated brass accent beads, and transparent green beads surrounding it. The chain part of the eyeglass holder is made from a mix of blues, greens, silver, and black 2mm glass seed beads. This is a truly stunning eyeglass holder! The simple yet beautiful design is a great way to keep your glasses close at hand. The eyeglass holder is lightweight and durable making it perfect for daily comfortable use. The eyeglass clips included on this eyeglass holder are an amazing solution to keeping your glasses secure. The clips have a clear soft layer of plastic on the inside which helps to not only hold tight to your glasses of any size but also assures that clips will not leave a mark on your glasses frames. The clips measure 3/4" long; bottom of the clip is 1/4" wide and the top is 3/8" wide and are made of silver plated steel. (Please note the dime in the last product photo is shown for bead size comparison purposes only and is not included in the purchase of this item.)
Spend 250.00 or above and get free shipping
Most items are eligible for return/exchange
100% AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS
All products on Whizz.ae are 100% genuine
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Your data is protected, encrypted and fully secure.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP – CLICK HERE live_help
Got questions about this product or anything else?