Returns and Warranty
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We will try our best to assist you in the best possible way.
Some products come with International warranty that may cover your product here in the United Arab Emirates. The warranty may vary for different products and different manufacturers. The manufacturer's limited warranty begins on the original date of purchase and is valid only for the products where manufacture warranty is specified on the item description on the website. To apply for this warranty service, you must contact the manufacturer for problem determination and service procedures. Warranty service can only be performed by the manufacturer's authorized service center. The original dated bill of sale/invoice receipt must be presented upon request as proof of purchase to the manufacturer. Whizz.ae will not responsible for re-issuing a new invoice since the original copy has already been issued.
Keep in mind that there are a certain items that cannot be returned for obvious reasons related to the product type. We cannot accept any returns on cosmetics, garments, books, DVDs, consumables and certain other products depending on the nature of the item. Therefore you are requested to contact us prior to returning the product so that we can advise if it is covered by our return policy.
Check our returns policy below
- You may be able return the order within 3 business days from the date of the delivery.
- Please place your returned goods in their original packaging.
- Item should not be opened/unsealed or used.
- Please make sure that labels or tags are not removed.
- Packaging and boxes must not be damaged or tampered.
- Once the item is received a store credit may be issued within 3 business days depending on the outcome determined by our Quality Control department.
- Items that are sourced from our offshore warehouse or supplier may not be possible to return or you may need to pay for the shipping back to the offshore warehouse and a re-stocking fee may also apply.
- You will need to contact us as shown below, however, we have a list of some products that cannot be returned - click here to view which products cannot be returned under any circumstances.
JUST FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS BELOW FOR RETURNS
- Submit the Return request form with your order number and reasons for return. Click here to start a return request
- We will then advise you on what to do next and let you know whether the product is eligible for a return or not.
- If the product is returnable, we will provide you with further instructions on how to return it.
- Our Quality Control department will need to check the product after which they will provide you with an update and solution.